Connect with me

Sunday, December 14

Peanut Brittle Gone Wrong

I have been making Christmas candy by recipes on following recipes I found on Pinterest and I feel a bit sick even thinking about it. Did I ruin everything in that recipe or is that candy just so bad?! I made Peanut Brittle - I have never heard of it before and I was curious. I mean, I love peanuts and I thought it would be awesome to give a treat they have never eaten before to my family members. BAD IDEA! Bud how did that happen? - I followed the recipe carefully!
Peanut Brittle 
I used an easy recipe of making peanut brittle in a microwave and used this ingredients: dry roasted peanuts, white sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla and baking soda. I can feel the baking soda pretty strongly and I hate it. I have to through it out.. This things happen, but I feel so bad - I have wasted so many ingredients and my time. I have even bought peanuts in a shell and cleaned it myself, because it supposedly makes this treat taste better. Oh, well. I will have to make something else to fill up this mason jars for this years stocking fillers. If you have any great suggestions, let me know!




Have a great delicious day!

With love,


Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment