Connect with me

Tuesday, March 25

Happy Mother´s Day!

Greetings,

Mother´s day is here! I know this date is not the same in all countries around the world, but today we celebrate Mother´s day in Slovenia. It is a celebration of honouring mothers and motherhood and I think it is a very special little holiday. For all you loving mothers out there: Have a great day!

Here is a little something I made for my mother, my boyfriends mother and my grandmother. They are all very special in their own way. I did not have a lot of time or any crafting supplies, so I had to get creative. I had blank A4 papers, markers, scissors and a pen. I looked up some designs on the Internet and here is was I came up with.



I wrote a few nice words and thank you´s and sent them by mail. They should get them today.

I hope they like them.


With love,

Maja

4 comments:

  1. Aaw, I'm sure they will like them, they were made with love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That´s right! :) They did not get them yet, though. Oh, well..
      xx

      Delete
  2. Haha Ive seen SO many mothers day posts today and it totally freaked me out because I thought it was in May and got paranoid that I missed it and my mom would hate me lol. This project is really sweet though, im sure they will love them!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete