Connect with me

Wednesday, March 26

Simple Outfit for a Rainy Day

Greetings,

Although it is already spring, it can still be a bit chilly. I wear my UGG´s in autumn, winter and spring time :) I love coloured jeans, because they brighten up my whole look. Otherwise in have a lot of grey, brown and military green clothes. Here is my way of travelling in this rainy weather. 



I got this red pants from New Yorker, where I also found this military green spring coat from last season and I payed only 19,99 EUR. Yay, I love sales ;)
Black Shoulder bag and this cute, a little bit shiny pullover are from Ann Christine, in Graz.

Hope you like it.

With love,


Maja

4 comments:

  1. The red pants suits you!

    xx
    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jeans and I'm still wearing my uggs too :)

    ReplyDelete