Connect with me

Monday, October 27

Thank You, Coffee.



You warm up my body and fill it with energy I need to get over my daily responsibilities.

You make every morning beautiful, even Monday´s.

You are always there for me – when I feel lonely and when I am the happiest in the world. A member of every party, special occasion or a Sunday brunch with family and friends.

You offer the best excuse for a pause, when I am studying or doing something I don´t like.

You offer the best excuse for a pause, when I am doing something I like.

You make me smarter.

You help me burn fat – You help me burn fat – You make me burn fat.

You help me jog faster on those days when I decide I am going to exercise regularly.

You make people come together, even if they have nothing to talk about.

Thank you for keeping me awake all those late nights before big tests, because I was to preoccupied to study before.

Love,


Maja

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Coffee is great- it sets you up for the day! :)
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete