Connect with me

Friday, October 24

Top 10 Things to Do, When Bored

     Greetings,

     we all get bored from time to time. Here are some ideas for you to make those days a bit more interesting.


  1.      Download a whole season of a TV series I have never watched before. But then I get obsessed with it and watch the other 6 seasons, even though I cannot afford to be bored anymore. Hello, sleep deprivation. Duh.
  2.      Clean. This one is new and unexpected. Who am I anyway?!?
  3.      Paint with oil colours, do decoupage or something artsy.  
  4.      Call my sister, boyfriend, mom, friend, grandma,.. When I am out of options, I listen to my iPod.
  5.      Go for a run. Long run.
  6.      Read a book while drinking coffee. Mostly on my tablet, because this way I don´t have to walk to the library.
  7.      Bake something out of scratch. 
  8.      Go window shopping. I would go shopping-shopping, but I have no money for that. 
  9.       Read 9gag.
  10.      Wash my hair and do my make-up while listening to loud music, singing and dancing like a crazy person. 
     I hope you get some ideas from this. But I think they are kind of normal, right? Nothing special.

     With love,


     Maja


No comments:

Post a Comment