Connect with me

Thursday, November 27

Handmade Scrapbook Albums

I know a lot of crafty people and they keep me motivated with their awesome projects and ideas. I am very excited about this project - my sisters´ handmade scrapbook albums. They are really well made and very pretty! Don´t you just love them? A nice way to keep your special memories for years to come.

If you buy pretty paper cartons like she did, I guess it could be a bit of a costly project, but no more expensive then any other technique. Also, it is still cheaper and prettier if you do it yourself then buy one. I love that you can personalise the theme of the album for each person or occasion separately. You can make a baby photo album, Christmas photo album, wedding, birthday, etc.




























With love,


Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment