Connect with me

Monday, December 1

Playlist For the First Day of December

The greatest and happiest month of the year is finally here! I love love love December. For more of a cheerful feel I am listening to more of a Christmas Playlist, even though there are still 24 days until Christmas. But there is nothing like anticipation  for your favourite Holiday.
I hope you guys like my song picks.

1 Train Shake Up Christmas


2 Melanie Thornton - Wonderful Dream (Holidays Are Coming)


3 Newsong - The Christmas Shoes


4 Michael BublĂ© - "Christmas" (Baby Please Come Home)


5 Wham! - Last Christmas



Have a great first day of December!

With love,


Maja

2 comments:

  1. Music is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have some other great song recommendation, let me know. :) I am making a Christmas playlist for my family (with my sister).

    ReplyDelete