Connect with me

Tuesday, September 1

Recent Favourites

Hello lovelies,

I have been absent for a while from adding content to my blog. I have had a lot of exciting thins happening in my life, so I chose to enjoy them and take some time away from this place. I haven´t stopped blogging, I now have a new blog right here! Anyway, every once in a while I love to come back here and reminisce on my blogging beginnings :) So I thought I would share a few photos with you and add a few announcements.

So this is new! (We are so happy!)

Here are a few new articles I love:
MY FIRST JOB AND TIPS ON HOW TO SURVIVE A CRAPPY ONE
THE MYERS-BRIGGS PERSONALITY TEST TOTALLY GOT ME!
BENEFIT GO TROPICORAL LIP AND CHEEK KIT REVIEW
We add new items in our etsy shop every week:



My recent happy places:
Croatia
Croatia
Bohinj
Bohinj
Yummy Food:
Frozen Yogurt with Toppings!
Lemon Cupcakes
Have a nice day!

1 comment: