Today´s post will be a little different. I was nominated for Liebster Award from little miss FASHIONOMICALL :) Little I say, because she is my younger sister. What a turnaround, HA? Does it count as an AWARD, is your sister nominates you?? WELL, I guess it does. But just to say, I am so proud of her that she got nominated by someone she doesn´t even know! Good job, SIS.
There are quite a few rules attached to this award nomination so lets go right into them:
1. Thank and link a person who nominated you
2. Write the rules and display the award
3. Answer 11 questions and write 11 of your own
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers on their
blog) and don´t forget letting them now that they have been
5. Write 11 facts about yourself
Questions from Nina:
1. What´s your latest purchase?
Aside from all things related to living (like food), I bought a pair of green army skinny jeans, a grey and black T-shirt and a cute jeans jacket. I didn´t even spend much, like 30 EUR. Although I stated that I am not going shopping until I save a little something for a nice summer vacation but I guess, It just happened :)
2. Are you saver or spender?
Huge spender. And after I splurge on cute items, I feel bad for not saving money. I am trying to change that now, though. My boyfriend is a huge saver, so that helps. But I don´t buy things just for myself, I often find something cute and think: "Oh, my mom (or someone else) would love this!". Then I buy it for her/him. I like to see people happy, so I surprise them.
3. What´s your favourite Beauty brand?
I use the same brands for beauty products all the time. I love Subrina for Shampoo, Dove deodorant and body lotion, La Roche-Posay skin care, MAC powder, eye shadow and blush, etc.. These products work for me and I use them all the time. I guess I couldn´t live without my skin care, so that's that.
4. What´s your biggest regret?
That I didn't buy that cute brown aviator sunglasses, when I bought the other stuff on my latest purchase :) That´s a little regret. My biggest, hmm. That one is though. I love where I am now in life, I am happy. I guess if I changed something, things wouldn't turn out this way, so.. I really wouldn't change anything huge. But I would be kinder/happier/more grateful in some past situations in my life. And I would advise to my past self to be kinder to her self. To have more confidence. Less insecurity.
5. What is better: Chocolate or ice cream?
Hmm.. chocolate ice cream? :P Blueberry/Raspberry Yogurt ice cream with chocolate dressing :D My final answer.
6. Name your celebrity crush.
It can´t be only one. NOP :) Ian Somerhalder. Gerard Butler. Kit Harrington. But I never like them before I see a great movie/TV series and they have a part with a great personality. Manly with sensitive side.
7. Name the countries you already visited and which is next one on your list?
I visited Hungary, Italy, Austria, Croatia (neighbouring countries, duh), Germany, France, Greece, England and Slovakia. I would love to visit Portugal and learn how to surf.
8. What are two things you like about yourself.
It is king of hard to compliment yourself, isn´t it? Let´s get over it.. I like my legs and my skin tone. :)
9. Share your most embarrassing moment.
I am not going to tell you, will I? :P I had to think about that one. I admit, I am embarrassed a lot of times, when I see old photos of me. I didn´t like myself then and it takes me back in that time. But there is also funny embarrassed. AI had a few of these moments from my days of partying. :)
10. Favourite song?
Gavin DeGraw - Soldier.
11. What´s the craziest thing on your bucket list?
Once I would really like to have so much money so that I can buy my mom a new house and car. Get my grandparents their own apartment in that same house, and my sister too.. We had a lot of money problems and I would love to see my family to not have to worry about money.
Also I want to have three kids and maybe adopt one day. And a 100 crazy wishes more.. :)
1. If you had a chance to be one famous person for a day, who would you be and why?
2. Your dream travel destination and why?
3. Your best qualities are..
4. What would you do on your last day in life?
5. What is in your purse?
6. Describe what you are wearing right now!
7. Who do you admire the most and why?
8. What is your beauty regime?
9. What was the worst thing you think you did in life?
10. What would you change about your life?
11. Which life experience has though you something important you live by?
11 Facts about me :
1. I love to win. I am a sore loser. I try not to show it, though :)
2. I adore coffee. Black, with milk and no sugar. Latte Machiatto.
3. I joke a lot. I love to make people laugh.
4. I seem like a very social person, but in my heart I´m a loner. I am the happiest at home, with my family, my art, reading a book, listening to music, watching TV, going for a run - alone.
5. I don´t like to write sms. I rather call or meet someone.
6. I LOVE horror movies and games.
7. I love kids. I love playing with them and being goofy.
8. I am a very sentimental person. I cry watching sad movies.
9. I always have yogurt in my fridge. Always.
10. It makes me crazy when someone ignores me. On the inside, off course :)
11. I wanted to be an artist. Painter.
I have searched for someone to nominate for a looong time. Almost every blog I like, already received this award which was frustrating :P I mean, I am happy for them but I really wanted to nominate them. So I thought, I can nominate bloggers, which may or may not have received this award, but I cannot find the mention of it. So if I made a mistake and you were already nominated, I apologise.
I nominate these talented ladies:
Tara and Katherine; themountaincreative.com
Vickie Laliotis; adventures-in-fashion.blogspot.com
Alexandra Aimee; cashmerekangaroo.com
An Lý; ansaddiction.blogspot.com.au
Merry Ferry; merryintheferry.wordpress.com
Mónica López; lopezgarciadecoracion.blogspot.com.es
Beth Lewis; throughtheeyesofthemrs.com
Emily Beasley; sincerelyem.com
Alex Louise; bellenouveauxo.blogspot.com
I hope you enjoyed my writing!