Connect with me

Sunday, November 2

Artsy Shimmer by Maja on ETSY

Hello,

I am so excited to announce:
My shop on ETSY is finally opened!

I have planned to make this happen for a long time now and I finally made time to do so. I have always gifted my art to family and friends but now I finally decided to open my own little "hobby" shop. I will work on adding new items to my shop every day from now on and having a lot of fun in the process. Who know what else I will make - I have a ton of ideas and so much inspiration it is not even funny. :)

This are the items currently listed in my shop:

Not Weird. Limited Edition.
The White Tree of Gondor on - Set of Three
The White Tree of Gondor on Black Canvas
The White Tree of Gondor on Blue Canvas
The White Tree of Gondor on Grey Canvas
Poppies Abstract
Poppies Red/White
I really really hope you like it.

Love,


Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment