Connect with me

Thursday, November 13

My Playlist This Week

Winter is fast approaching and I am already thinking about Christmas and everything that comes with it - gifts for my friends and family, spending time together with my loved ones, drinking hot beverages and just being happy and having fun. It is my favourite time of year! As I am feeling a bit nostalgic and living in anticipation of holidays, my Playlist consists of romantic and inspirational songs this week. 

1. Ed Sheeran - Lego house

I LOVE Ed Sheeran's songs PERIOD. No surprise there :)

2. OneRepublic - Good Life

On Sunday I am going to OneRepublic concert in Ljubljana and I have been listening to all of their songs for last few weeks!! I cannot wait!

3. Gavin DeGraw - Soldier

My favourite song ever.

4. Charli XCX - Boom Clap

I blame The Fault in Our Stars for this one. It is an awesome song, but I think I connect it with the story and that makes it even better.

5. Milky Chance - Stolen Dance

Simply beautiful. 

Listen and be inspired.

With love,


Maja

No comments:

Post a Comment